Monday, July 21, 2008
My First Attempt
As Jordan keeps asking me for pickles every few minutes (I am giving them to her), I will attempt my first post on our blog. I will use this to keep our family and friends current with all the exciting (and boring) things that go on in the Knight family home. Today has been overly exciting as we have not left the house. Of course stay-at-home days are necessary to catch up with the laundry, general cleaning and all the other tasks that get pushed to the side when running around like crazy. Jordan has a summer cold but it does not seem to bother her at all. Jamie has played with more toys than I can count. Recently my Mom and I tried to wash our cars. As you can see Jamie and Jordan had more fun playing in the mud that was made. (I hope the pictures made it). Well this is enough for my first attempt. Now to see how it went.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment